I.C.S. German lesson. No. 11
- Variant Title:
- I C S German lesson
- Place of Publication:
- West Orange, N.J.
- I.C.S. German Language Record
- Issued Date:
- German language and Study and teaching
- German language -- Sound recordings for English speakers, German language -- Self-instruction, and German language -- Study and teaching -- Sound recordings
- Self-instruction, Sound recordings, and Sound recordings for English speakers
Foreign language lessons.
Made by the gold moulded process.
Name of speaker not given.
Language system developed by the International Correspondence Schools in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
I.C.S. German Language Record: 11.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 4 min.) : 90 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio non-musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 11 : I.C.S. German Language Record
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.