Library book display and exhibit
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1952-1954]
- Libraries, Employees, Interiors, and Students
- photographs and photographic prints
Date from finding aid.
Title supplied by library staff.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
The library shares with the faculty the responsibility for stimulating students to read. Selected books from the library's collection displayed near the loan desk, and exhibits on topics of current interest provide part of this stimulation. An exhibit on the Fiji Islands makes use of material gathered by Dr. Norman Gabel, anthropologist at Santa Barbara college.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 19 x 20 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Construction: Unit I and II interior, 1952-1954
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.