Robert A. Spade, UCSB graduating senior, receiving 1968 Francis Price Memorial Award in Hispanic Studies from Francis Price, Jr. and Chancellor Cheadle
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Office of Public Information and University of California, Santa Barbara. Photographic Services A.V. Department
- Swalling, W. (Wilfred)
- Creation Date:
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Awards, Students, College presidents, and Cheadle, Vernon I. (Vernon Irvin), 1910-1995
- photographic prints, photographs, and group portraits
Title supplied by library staff from accompanying information.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Hispanic studies -- Francis Price, Jr. (right), Santa Barbara attorney, presents Robert A. Spade (center), UCSB graduating senior, with a $500 prize for winning the 1968 Francis Price Memorial Award in Hispanic Studies. Chancellor Vernon I. Cheadle of UCSB offers his congratulations.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Events: Awards, 1954-1981
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.