Staff helping patrons at the second floor reference desk
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Learning Resources/Photographic Services
- Ellison, E. J.
- Creation Date:
- Libraries, Employees, Interiors, and Students
- photographs and photographic prints
Date inferred from code on item.
Photographer's stamp on back.
Title supplied by library staff.
Photograph by E. J. Ellison
Stamped on back "Learning Resources/Photographic services."
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 13 x 18 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Departments: Reference Department, 1974-1980
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.