Early days in Santa Barbara, California
- Variant Title:
- Street view, 700 block of State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Issued Date:
- [circa early 20th century]
- Carriages & coaches, Horses, and Buildings
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Alternative title supplied by library staff from similar items in collection.
Date supplied by library staff.
Title from item.
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing a street view of commercial buildings on both sides of State Street , men on horses and a horse and carriage being driven down the dirt road.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 13 x 21 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 700 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.