The mocking bird
- Winner, Septimus, 1827-1902
- Spencer, Elizabeth, -1935 and Van Brunt, Walter
- Variant Title:
- Listen to the mockingbird
- Place of Publication:
- Orange, N.J.
- Edison Blue Amberol
- Issued Date:
- History, Civil War, 1861-1865, Popular music, and 1911-1920
- Popular music -- 1911-1920 and United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Songs and music
- United States
- Songs and music
Year of release from "The Edison Phonograph Monthly," v.14 (1916).
Edison Blue Amberol: 2826.
Elizabeth Spencer and Walter Van Brunt.
Dubbed from Edison Diamond Disc matrix 3002.
Blanche Browning Rich collection.
Soprano and tenor duet with orchestra accompaniment.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 4 min.) : 160 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Other Versions:
- Matrix Number:
- Edison Record : 3002
- Issue Number:
- 2826 : Edison Blue Amberol
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.