Shipwreck in the Caribbean
- Kiewit, John S., 1948-
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1968-2000]
- Shipwrecks, Abandoned vehicles, Boats, and Oceans
- West Indies
Title and date supplied by library staff.
- [Identification of Item], John S. Kiewit photography collection, Mss 228. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph
- Still Image
- John S. Kiewit photography collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Copyright has been assigned to the Regents of the University of California. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Special Research Collections department.
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.