Pretty little rainbow waltz
- Lenzberg's Riverside Orchestra and Plunkett, Vincent
- Place of Publication:
- Orange, N.J.
- Edison Blue Amberol
- Issued Date:
- 1911-1920 and Popular instrumental music
- Popular instrumental music -- 1911-1920
- Dance music and Waltzes (Music)
Edison Blue Amberol: 3954.
Dubbed from Edison Diamond Disc matrix 7028.
Lenzberg's Riverside Orchestra.
Year of release from "Edison Blue Amberol Recordings" by R. Dethlefson, v.2 (1981).
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 4 min.) : 160 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Matrix Number:
- Edison Record : 7028
- Issue Number:
- 3954 : Edison Blue Amberol
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.