- Teledyne Geotronics
- Variant Title:
- Creation Date:
- Housing developments
- Long Beach (Calif.)
- negatives (photographs), aerial views, and photographs
Oblique aerial view to the northeast taken at an altitude of 800 feet using a lens with a focal length of 6.375 inches.
Client listed as "Larchmont Homes".
Title from negative sleeve or supplied by library staff.
- [Identification of Item], Teledyne Geotronics photograph collection, Mss 344. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : negative ; sheet 11 x 13 cm (4 x 5 format)
- Still Image
- Teledyne Geotronics photograph collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- mss344 Teledyne-52 2795
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.