- Creation Date:
- [circa 1970-1980]
- Libraries, Employees, Books, and Bookstacks
- photographs and photographic prints
Title supplied by library staff.
Date from finding aid.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
The Wyles Collection is housed in a special room, behind walls of windows. Miss Margaret Smith works at the task of classifying and cataloging the more than 10,000 volumes on Lincoln, the Civil War, and the Exploration of the West.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 20 x 23 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Special Collections: Lobby, stacks, c. 1970-1980
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.