Street view, 800 block of State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1920s]
- Western Union Telegraph Company, Drugstores, and Telegraph offices
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Title and date supplied by library staff.
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing the Western Union Telegraph Co. and Red Cross Drugs storefronts with a gentleman posing in front of the Red Cross Drugs.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 11 x 17 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 800 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.