Haley's fancy - medley of Irish jigs
- Linder, Joe and Kimmel, John J., 1866-1942
- Place of Publication:
- Orange, N.J.
- Issued Date:
- Accordion music, Accordion and piano music, 1911-1920, and Popular instrumental music
- Accordion and piano music, Popular instrumental music -- 1911-1920, and Accordion music
- Jigs (Dance music)
Preservation and digitization of this cylinder funded by a donation from Bruce Triggs, Vancouver, British Columbia.
John J. Kimmel.
Year of release from "Edison Blue Amberol Recordings" by R. Dethlefson, v.2 (1981).
Accordion [sic] with piano accompaniment by Joe Linder.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 4 min.) : 160 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 4076 : Edison Blue Amberol
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.