Multiple storefronts, 526 State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Pries, Lionel H., 1897-1968
- Greene, P. H.
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1920s]
- Commercial facilities and Hotels
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
On printed label affixed to back "A good building ruined by poor signs - There remains one good example which though not followed, makes the contrast more glaring."
Title and date supplied by library staff.
Written on back in pencil "By Greene."
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing a street view of a Hotel Barbara with The Golden Rule Store and Empire Dye Works on the bottom floor of the building. One storefront has signs out for a sale to assist the owner out of financial hardship.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 13 x 18 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 500 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.