A summer dream
- Nesbit, Henry and Benzler, Albert
- Edison Military Band and Flath, P. Hans
- Place of Publication:
- Orange, N.J.
- Edison Gold Moulded Record
- Issued Date:
- Popular instrumental music and 1901-1910
- Popular instrumental music -- 1901-1910
Albert Benzler and Henry Nesbit.
Edison Gold Moulded Record: 8956.
Year of release from "The Edison Phonograph Monthly," v.3 (1905/1906).
Bells and chimes duet, accompanied by the Edison Military Band.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 2 min.) : 160 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 8956 : Edison Gold Moulded Record
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.