Hitchcock Motor Company, 36 State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Community Arts Association of Santa Barbara (Calif.). Plans and Planting Committee
- Faulding's Photography
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1920s]
- Automobiles and Automobile dealerships
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Title and date supplied by library staff.
From Plans & Planning Committee, Community Arts Association, Santa Barbara, California stamped on back.
Photographer's stamp on back.
Property of Henry D. Minot 1708 Garden St. Santa Barbara, Cali. Please return. stamped on back.
Faulding's Photography, Santa Barbara, California
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing automobile parked on the street in front of car dealership.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 13 x 18 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 100 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.