Granada Building, 1212-1216 State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Rosenthal, L. A.
- Greene, P. H.
- Creation Date:
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs, drawings (visual works), and photographic prints
From label "Rosenthal, L.A. Architect and revised by Weston."
Date from label on item sleeve.
Title supplied by library staff.
Greene no. 671.
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photographic reproduction of illustration.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 23 x 18 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 1200 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.