Jimmy's Oriental Gardens
- Place of Publication:
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Elmo M. Sellers
- Issued Date:
- [circa 1900s-1950s]
- Restaurants and Chinese Americans
- California and Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- picture postcards and postcards
Postcard caption: Jimmy's Oriental Gardens, 126 E. Canon Perdido (Back of Post Office), Santa Barbara, Calif. Phone: 2-7582. Chinese and American Dishers. Cocktails. Food To Take Out. Santa Barbara's Most Beautiful Oriental Restaurant. Chung James Yee, Proprietor - In Santa Barbara for 30 years.
Title from item.
- [Identification of Item], Santa Barbara picture postcards collection. SBHC Mss 36. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 print ; 9 x 14 cm (postcard format)
- Still Image
- Santa Barbara picture postcards collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.