Bothin Building, 300 block of State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Architectural Advisory Committee (Santa Barbara, Calif.)
- Community Arts Association of Santa Barbara (Calif.). Plans and Planting Committee
- Greene, P. H.
- Creation Date:
- Automobiles and Commercial facilities
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Date from label on item sleeve.
Written in pencil "Greene Bothin Bldg 300 Blk. State St."
Stamp on back "Plans & Planting Committee Community Arts Association Santa Barbara, California.
Title supplied by library staff.
From label on item sleeve "Greene no. 345."
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing a storefront for Chevrolet and entrance to Chevrolet service department with unidentified storefronts to the right.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 12 x 18 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 300 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.