I.C.S. English lesson. No. 9
- Variant Title:
- I C S English lesson
- Place of Publication:
- West Orange, N.J.
- I.C.S. German Language Record
- Issued Date:
- English language and Study and teaching
- English language -- Self-instruction and English language -- Study and teaching -- Sound recordings
- Self-instruction and Sound recordings
Name of speaker not given.
Language system developed by the International Correspondence Schools in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Foreign language lessons.
I.C.S. German Language Record: 9.
Made by the gold moulded process.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 4 min.) : 90 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio non-musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 9 : I.C.S. English Language Record
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.