Reading facilities close to the daily papers and popular magazines
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1970s]
- Libraries, Newspapers, Interiors, and Guests
- photographs and photographic prints
Date supplied by library staff.
Title from label on back.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
The entire library was designed as a browsing room with comfortable chairs throughout. Here a small grouping of lounge chairs provides informal reading facilities close to the daily papers and popular magazines.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 17 x 20 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Departments: Newspaper Room, 1973, n.d.
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.