Edith London on road between Ejura and Kumasi with nurse, driver, and attendants
- London, Arthur, 1880-1920
- Creation Date:
- Roads, Automobiles, and London, Edith
- photographs and photographic prints
The Item dated Nov. 1919, but this is likely wrong--similar pictures dated Jan. 1920.
Inscription: Same crowd [Edith London, Partridge, Randall, Kudjo, Nurse Vesock] farther on Bush Road opposite [illegible] Bush fires still burning [illegible]. Brought down a quantity of guinea fowls, frightened a crowd of monkeys, saw tiger. Got home [illegible] only ale to crawl 5 miles an hour because of bush track Nov. 1919.
- [Identification of Item], Arthur London / Gold Coast [Ghana] photograph collection. Bernath Mss 315. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Edith London, Partridge, Randall, Kudjo, Nurse Vesock in car on way back to Kumasi.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; 9 x 15 cm
- Still Image
- Arthur London / Gold Coast [Ghana] photograph collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.