I.C.S. Spanish lessons. No. 11 & 12
- Variant Title:
- I C S Spanish lessons
- Place of Publication:
- Orange, N.J.
- I.C.S. Spanish Language Record
- Issued Date:
- [between 1912 and 1929]
- Spanish language and Study and teaching
- Spanish language -- Self-instruction, Spanish language -- Sound recordings for English speakers, and Spanish language -- Study and teaching -- Sound recordings
- Self-instruction, Sound recordings for English speakers, and Sound recordings
Made by the Blue Amberol process.
Name of speaker not given.
Language system developed by the International Correspondence Schools in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
I.C.S. Spanish Language Record: 11-12.
Foreign language lessons.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 4 min.) : 160 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio non-musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 11 : I.C.S. Spanish Language Record
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.