Tesoro mio valzer
- Becucci, Ernesto, 1845-1905
- Variant Title:
- Tesoro mio waltz
- Place of Publication:
- Paris and Milano
- Anglo-Italian Commerce Company and Cylindres Pathé
- Issued Date:
- [1902 or 1903]
- 1901-1910, Popular instrumental music, and Violin music
- Popular instrumental music -- 1901-1910, Violin music, and Popular instrumental music -- France
Cylindres Pathé: 82131 (18970).
Issue date from Vertical-cut cylinders and discs / Girard and Barnes, 1964.
Recorded by the Anglo-Italian Commerce Company.
Pathé Salon cylinder.
Violin and piano.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 2 min.) : 180 rpm ; 3 1/2 x 4 in.
- Audio musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 82131 : Cylindres Pathé
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.