Dignitaries at the Santa Barbara campus Charter Anniversary ceremony 1960
- Creation Date:
- Storke, Thomas M. (Thomas More), 1876-1971, Gould, Samuel B., University of California, Santa Barbara, Kerr, Clark, 1911-2003, Huxley, Aldous, 1894-1963, Anniversaries, Mosher, Samuel R., College administrators, Universities & colleges, and Noble, Elmer R. (Elmer Ray), 1909-2001
- photographic prints, photographs, and group portraits
Title supplied by library staff from caption on back of item. Date supplied by library staff from finding aid.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Dignitaries at the Santa Barbara campus Charter Anniversary Ceremony included, left to right, Samuel B. Gould, Chancellor-elect; Elmer R. Noble, Vice-chancellor; Regent Samuel R. Mosher; Aldous Huxley, distinguished author who received an honorary degree; Regent Thomas M. Storke, and President Clark Kerr.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Events: Charter Day, 1960
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.