Why don't they play with me?
- Harris, Chas. K. (Charles Kassell), 1864-1930
- Harlan, Byron G.
- Place of Publication:
- New York
- Columbia Phonograph Co.
- Issued Date:
- Music and children, 1911-1920, Popular instrumental music, Band music, and Music
- Music and children, Band music, Popular instrumental music -- 1911-1920, and Music -- Juvenile
Year of release and performer information from Two-minute brown wax and XP cylinder records of the Columbia Phonograph Company/ Kenneth M. Lorenz, 1981.
Edouard Pecourt collection.
Columbia Phonograph Co.: 32619.
Byron G. Harlan.
Tenor solo with orchestra.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (2 min.) : 160 rpm. ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 32619 : Columbia Phonograph Co.
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.