Donald Davidson and Mrs. Kellogg looking over material being donated to the library
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Office of Public Information
- Gilberts of Goleta
- Creation Date:
- Libraries, Employees, Books, Interiors, Events, Davidson, Donald C., and Guests
- photographs and photographic prints
Photographer's stamp on back.
Title supplied by library staff.
Stamped on back "Office of public information."
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
University Librarian Donald C. Davidson and Mrs. Donald Kellogg are perusing a portion of the Joel Remington Fithian collection which Mrs. Kellogg had donated to UCSB in memory of her late husband.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Events: Events and visitors, 1955-1995
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.