Aerial surface kelp canopy
- McPeak, Ronald H.
- Creation Date:
- Macrocystis pyrifera, Pelagophycus porra, Lessoniaceae, and Giant kelp
- San José Point (Mexico)
- aerial photographs, slides (photographs), and photographs
Transferred to Special Collections from UCSB Marine Science Institute, 2011.
- [Identification of Item], Ronald H. McPeak underwater and coastal California photographs, Mss 292. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Macrocystis pyrifera and Pelagophycus porra, Bed 108, Punta San Jose, Baja California, Mexico.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : color transparency, in mount ; 35 mm (slide format)
- Still Image
- Ronald H. McPeak underwater and coastal California photographs
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Copyright has been assigned to the Regents of the University of California.
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.