Africans by pool of water
- London, Arthur, 1880-1920
- Creation Date:
- Kumasi (Ghana) and Ghana
- photographs and photographic prints
Inscription: April 1st, 1911. Pity this is not darker. it's a fine group though. What tall beggars they seem. There look at the one on the corner. Looks as if he is on stilts doesn't it. Out of all proportion isn't he. Small body on such a length of leg. They seem to thoroughly enjoy having their photos taken.
Inscription by Edith London.
- [Identification of Item], Arthur London / Gold Coast [Ghana] photograph collection. Bernath Mss 315. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; 9 x 15 cm
- Still Image
- Arthur London / Gold Coast [Ghana] photograph collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.