The Red Cross Drug Store, 828 State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Edwards, Plunkett & Howell
- Community Arts Association of Santa Barbara (Calif.). Plans and Planting Committee
- Creation Date:
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Stamped on back Plans & Planting Committee Community Arts Association."
Date from label on item sleeve.
Title supplied by library staff from label on item sleeve.
From label "Edwards, Plunkett & Howell, Architects.
Greene no. 197.
Label affixed to photograph "This was completed just before the earthquake and was practically undamaged."
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing a closer view of Red Cross Drugs storefront.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 18 x 12 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 800 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.