Bernard Herrmann with Lucille Fletcher, 1940?
- Creation Date:
- Fletcher, Lucille, Herrmann, Bernard, 1911-1975, Composers, and Authors
- photographs and photographic prints
Except for isolated cases, where material has been acquired from other sources, items in this collection were in the possession of Bernard Herrmann until the time of his death. His will was in probate for seven years; the bulk of the material did not come until the mid-1980s.
- [Identification of item], Bernard Herrmann Papers, PA Mss 3. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : black and white print ; 3 x 3 in.
- Still Image
- Bernard Herrmann papers
- Series II: Photographs
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.