Deep Rover submersed
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Office of Public Information
- Creation Date:
- University of California, Santa Barbara and Submersibles
- Goleta (Calif.)
- photographic prints and photographs
Title supplied by library staff from caption on back. Date from handwritten note on back.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Deep Rover, a new deepwater, atmospheric submersible, will be used by scientists from UCSB and other institutions to explore an undersea canyon in Monterey Bay during a month-long series of dives.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Departments: Marine Science Institute, c. 1954-1983
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.