Beau ideal march
- Sousa, John Philip, 1854-1932
- Baldwin's Cadet Band of Boston
- Variant Title:
- Beau ideal
- Place of Publication:
- New England Phonograph Company
- Issued Date:
- Band music, Popular instrumental music, and To 1901
- Popular instrumental music -- To 1901 and Band music
- Marches (Music)
Original cylinder in collection of John Levin. Transfer provided for preservation and access.
Baldwin's Cadet Band of Boston.
Cylinder recorded by the New England Phonograph Company. Catalog number unknown.
Brown wax cylinder.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 2 min.) : 120 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.