Unidentified building, 507 State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Janz, J. T.
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1920s]
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Photographer's stamp on back.
Written on back in pencil "507 State."
J. T. Janz
Title and date supplied by library staff.
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing a path up to a brick building with trees and pieces of large debris off the far right of the photograph.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 9 x 12 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 500 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.