Arthur London's dining room and living room in Kumasi
- London, Arthur, 1880-1920
- Creation Date:
- Living rooms and Dining rooms
- Kumasi (Ghana)
- photographs and photographic prints
Inscription by Edith London.
Inscription: Good. Nov. 24 1910. Why you are crowded out with comfy chairs. Oh. & no wonder you did not need your cushion. Just let out curtains too. "No place like home" there's no paper on the wall." (Goodness I shall have to wear a wig after this. What's this on desk? What has the clock done that he is placed so high in the world and all a one side too. Poor old chap. I like the back of the chair.
- [Identification of Item], Arthur London / Gold Coast [Ghana] photograph collection. Bernath Mss 315. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; 9 x 15 cm
- Still Image
- Arthur London / Gold Coast [Ghana] photograph collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.