GallenKamp's, 800 block of State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Creation Date:
- Shoe stores
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Stamp on back "Anderson Feb 5 1935 Permatone."
Date from stamp on back.
Pencil note "Attractive architecture minced by ugly, oversize signs and two colors dividing the building."
Title supplied by library staff.
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing a shot of GallenKamp's Mens all Leather Shop from across the street.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 7 x 9 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 800 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.