A page from the first edition of the Gutenberg Bible inspected
- Worrel, Jim
- Creation Date:
- Phelps, Clarence L. (Clarence Lucien), 1881-1964, Employees, Gutenberg Bible, Kuebler, Clark G., 1908-1974, Events, Guests, and Bibles
- photographs and photographic prints
Photographer's stamp on back.
Title supplied by library staff.
Photography Jim Worrel
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
The Library's most important recent acquisition, a page from the first issue of the first edition of the Gutenberg Bible, is inspected here by Provost Clark G. Kuebler, Ex-president Clarence Phelps and Francis Price of the Wyles Board.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Events: Events and visitors, 1955-1995
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.