Library entrance portico
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1953-1988]
- Libraries, Terraces, and Students
- Goleta (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Title supplied from library staff from label on item.
Date from finding aid.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Pointing toward the sea, the library entrance-portico is a natural meeting-place for students. Sometimes they pause to enjoy the morning sun. Campus dress at Santa Barbara is informal and the weather seldom demands anything warmer than a sweater.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 20 x 22 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Construction: Unit I and II exterior, 1953-1988
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.