- Mason, Max
- Place of Publication:
- [Hollywood, Calif.]
- Published and distributed by Columbia
- Issued Date:
- [circa 1954-1956]
- Libraries and Students
- Goleta (Calif.)
- photographs, photographic postcards, and postcards
Color photography by Max Mason
Date supplied by library staff.
Title from item.
Post card number H1059.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Goleta, California - The University of California, Santa Barbara College at Goleta. The library completed in 1954 at a cost of $1,000,000.00 is the first unit of master plan which calls for an ultimate investment of $22,000,000 in buildings and site development. The library has a capacity of 100,00 volumes in easily accessible open stock arrangement. There are also three pleasant outdoor reading and study areas.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 9 x 14 cm (postcard format)
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Construction: Unit I and II exterior, 1953-1988
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.