- University of California, Santa Barbara. Learning Resources/Photographic Services
- Ellison, E. J.
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1952-1954]
- Libraries, Interiors, and Students
- photographs and photographic prints
Photograph by E. J. Ellison
Title from note on back.
Photographer's stamp on back.
Stamped on back "Learning Resources/Photographic Services."
Date from finding aid.
Pencil note on back "Newspaper Room."
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Construction: Unit I and II interior, 1952-1954
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.